An exclusive coliving forum
The invite-only Coliving Capital Markets Summit brings together leaders from the worlds of real estate, investments, lending, and design for a morning of practitioner-led discussions, networking, and deal-making.
605 3rd Ave, New York City, NY
Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, not far from Grand Central Station
The panel will discuss the intersection of coliving and affordable housing. Many U.S. cities are grappling with a lack of affordable housing and are increasingly exploring the coliving typology as a way to deliver more affordable units.
Financing + Investing in Coliving
We will discuss why notable lenders have invested over $500 million in coliving projects. Our panelists will also provide insight into how to attract the capital necessary to finance successful coliving ventures. Finally, experts will share their thoughts on the future of coliving.
Panelists will investigate how coliving can deliver positive outcomes for both developers and renters through density-driven design and community-centric buildings. The panel will also explore strategies to unlock higher rent premiums with the coliving model.
9:00 AM | Opening remarks
Brad Hargreaves, Common, CEO & Founder
9:15 AM | Panel - Developing coliving
Moderated by Sandy Albert, Common, Senior Director of Real Estate
- David Martin, Terra Group, President & Co-Founder
- Andy Ahitow, CityPads, Founder
- Albert Dweck, Duke Properties, Founder & Managing Principal
- John Bucksbaum, Bucksbaum Retail Properties, CEO
10:05 AM | Panel - Coliving + affordability
Moderated by Brian Lee, Common, Senior Director of Real Estate
- Simcha Ward, Wisznia Development, Architect
- Clint Myers, Revolution / Rise of the Rest, Partner
- David Dishy, L+M Development Partners, President of Development
- Micaela Connery, The Kelsey, Founder & CEO
10:50 AM | Networking break
11:20 AM | Keynote interview
Rob Speyer, Tishman Speyer, President & CEO
12:00 PM | Panel - Financing + investing in coliving
Moderated by Amalia Paliobeis, Common, Director of Real Estate
- Gia Ormond, First Midwest Bank, SVP
- Adam Dosskey, CBRE, SVP
- Susan Tjarksen, Cushman Wakefield, MD
- Rich Littlehale, Harriman Capital, Partner
12:45 PM | Closing remarks